New Delivery Service
(Rickmansworth, Chorleywood, Croxley, Hillingdon Borough, Watford)
Due to the current situation, all Supper Clubs, Cookery classes and Afternoon tea bookings are temporarily suspended. I am now offering a home delivery service and all social distancing rules will be strictly observed. Please see below the process of how it will work.
1. Make your choices from the menu either by FB, text, wassap or email. Some dishes may not be available at this time due to the difficulty in sourcing ingredients but this will be discussed when you place your order.
2. No cash payments. Bank transfers only and details will be provided.
3. Food will be delivered cold in microwaveable containers. As all the dishes are freshly prepared, most will be suitable for home freezing.
4. Containers will be in brown paper bags and left on the doorstep at your chosen time.
5. The same system applies for my jars of sauce but postage is also available.
Jars of sauces can be delivered locally (delivery rules as above) for quantities of 3 or more or postage option is available at £3.99 for up to three jars.
Let's all work together to keep each other safe but not be denied some delicious treats either!
Thursday 12th March 2020 - 7pm till 10pm
Cookery classes at Dessertfirstuk, Northwood
Contact Dessertfirstuk.com for bookings
This class we will be making bao buns and other Malaysian delights!